Sails of Glory – Commerce de Bordeaux 1785 / Duguay-Trouin 1788

$19.00

The TŽmŽraire Class ships of the line was and remains the most numerous class of capital ships ever built, with 67 built between 1782 and 1824 for the French navy. These third-rate, 74-guns ships had a designed crew of 700. They were armed with 28 36-Pounder guns in the lower deck, 30 18-Pounder guns in the upperdeck, and 16 8-Pounder guns in the quarterdeck and in the forecastle.

Out of stock

SKU: SGN102B Categories: , , , ,

Description

The Commerce de Bordeaux was funded by a Òdon des vaisseaux Ò (fundraising) donation from Bordeaux. She was laid dawn in 1784 and acquired in 1785. Renamed TimolŽon in 1794, she took part in the Battle of the Nile under Captain Louis-LŽonce Trullet, and was the last fighting French ship of the battle, exploding after three days, on August 2nd. This ship pack can also be used to represent the French ship-of-the-line ÒDuguay-Trouin 1788Ó.

Additional information

Weight0.13 kg
Dimensions11 × 6 × 14 cm
UPC

MPN

Brand